About Me

My photo
I love films! I watch all kinds of movies. My favorites are horror films. The cheesier the better. Although, my taste has changed a bit on that. I like a horror movie that plays on my mind a bit and makes me jump. I like the dark shadow lurking in the corner as the actress gets out of bed for a glass of water. I often ruin movies when I watch them with other people. I know plots very well and can often predict an ending just by looking at the cover or title of a movie. There are a few films that surprise me. I'm also a writer of screenplays. I currently have two in the works. Writing is a talent that I was born with and I have never stopped doing it. Sometimes it feels like a job, but so what, it pays. I'm writing a few novels too. I guess I'm just a writer waiting for people to enjoy my stuff. I give a pretty good synopsis of films and people pay attention to my suggestions. Knowing that makes me happy.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Black Swan

I cannot stress enough how much I love, Natalie Portman. She is just an outstanding actress and shines in every role she takes on. Now, I heard a while back that Director, Darren Aronofsky was coming out with a film about Ballerinas. Wow, shocking, to say the least. I guess he is staying with actors in tights films. The Wrestler was a huge success and I know Black Swan will be too. I just don't know who the audience will be. Darren has two great actors in the film, Natalie and Mila Kunis. Mila had a disappointing outcome with last years, The Book of Eli, but her role in Black Swan shows more of her acting talents as a antagonist to Natalie. The film is about a talented ballerina who is being upstaged by Mila Kunis. As her world comes crashing down on her and she is at risk from loosing her title as the best ballerina in the company, she snaps and a dark evil side emerges. Knowing Darren he has a few tricks up his sleeve with this film and I bet it is going to be scary.That is all I have to say about this film for now, but if you want to check out the trailer go to www.imdb.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment